August 10, 2010

8 Questions: Krista

1. what is your favourite dr. seuss book? The Sneetches and Other Stories. Particularly 'The Sneetches'. That was probably the first story that changed the way I thought about something.
2. where is the best place to go swimming? lake, river or ocean? River. So refreshing after a hot day at work.
3. what is the one thing, that if you didn't ever get to do, you would always regret? Save a Wookies life. Two Words: Life Debt
4. what is the most recent song you have played on repeat? Weird Al Yankovic, I Lost at jeopardy. 
5. if jim gave you 2 cents, ann gave you 7, and john gave you 5 cents would you really care how much you had all together or would you be more concerned that all your friends were cheapos? Of course I would care. I would rank them all according to their contributions. Ann is now my Best friend, John is now wavering between buddy and Chum, and Jim would be my new nemesis. 
6. are dinosaurs awesome? This reads as a retorical question to me. I am pro Jesus Horse.
7. what colour are your underwear? I have lots of underwear in a plethora of different colors. 
8. if we were to play hide and seek right now, and i was counting down from ten, where would you hide? Look behind you...

1 comment:

Krista... said...

perry, don't sneak up on me like that!!!!