August 10, 2010

8 Questions: Katie

1. IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN CUTTING OFF YOUR EARS, LIPS OR NOSE, WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?  My ears, then I could go as 'An Over-ZEALOUS Vincent Van Gogh' for Halloween. (I had the hardest time with this question)

2. WHAT IS THE MOST MAGICAL THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU? I was once brought back to life with two paddles. 

3. WHAT IS THE LAST BAD MOVIE YOU HAVE SEEN AND WISH YOU COULD HAVE YOUR TIME WASTED BACK? the SORCERERS apprentice was bad, but I wouldn't say it was bad enough to justify temporal tampering. If I had to choose a movie worthy of chronological meddling I would have to sight Indiana Jones 4.

4. BOOBS OR BUTTS? Why do I have to choose? Can't the boobie people and the butt people come together under a common love of round things.

5. WHAT COLOR ARE THE SOCKS/SHOES/FEET YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW? White with grey tips.

6. WOULD YOU FROLIC IN THE RAIN IN YOUR SKIVVIES WITH ME? Sure... Void after October. 

7. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS? Over easy.

8. WHERE IS AN AWESOME PLACE YOU HAVE BEEN TO AND WOULD LIKE TO SHOW SOMEONE HOW AMAZING IT IS? The Grand Canyon was really amazing. Grand doesn't even feel like the right word for it. The Humbling Canyon or maybe the Ginormous Canyon would probably be more accurate. 

No comments: