July 13, 2010

If you don't have something nice to say... The A-Team

A couple of week back I went to go see the "A-Team" movie. I went with low expectations that were pretty much met except for one shinning factor: Gerald McRaney. This film would have been a total disaster to me except for the fact that it opens the door to a Major Dad Film Franchise. Why else would they have the rest of the cast put forth lackluster performances and use a script that made no sense other than to showcase the bundle of brilliance that is Gerald McRaney. In case you dare heap scorn at my appreciation of Mr. McRaney or for some strange reason don't know what I am talking about I now submit for you the opening credits of Major Dad.

Major Dad: Pappa's Got a Brand New Flag. Spring of 2011.

Don't worry, it was only me and your web browser that saw you doubt Gerald McRaney.

5 comments:

James Pare said...

i thought the movie was totally dope...but i go to an A-Team movie not expecting a good script...so i think your expectations were a little high there bud...some times a stupid b-movie action film is only that...actors having fun and making money saying silly one liners and blowing shit up.

go watch a Coen Brothers film if you want to watch some good writing....or read a book.

Dan said...

I think it's hilarious that you bagged on the movie no less than three times in that post when the point was to not be negative about it at all. That was a good effort from you anyhow. I know it's not easy for you, especially I'm sure with a giant turd like that movie probably was.

James Pare said...

what i said came off as super bitchy...forgot to add all the ":P"'s and shit obviously.

sorry for looking like a dick...yet again.

m34tb0und said...

@Dan Yeah, I really need to work on my approach to these critics. I am only going to be criticizing films I hate in these too so I hope to get better. Let what is not said say the most about the film.

@James It's fine sir. I'm sure you were just angry that I passed over your favorite piece of man candy, Bradly Cooper.

James Pare said...

...yes you did...i was upset...but am over it now. :)